We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Fulfillment Associate to join our warehousing team. As a Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for offloading stock deliveries, processing e-commerce orders, locating merchandise, packaging orders for shipment, and tracking fulfillment in our Shopify E-commerce system.
To ensure success as a Fulfillment Associate, you should have a good understanding of warehousing procedures, a good eye for detail, and the ability to lift at least 40 lbs. Ultimately, a top-class Fulfillment Associate processes orders quickly and efficiently while adhering to safety and quality standards.
- Offloading delivery trucks transporting merchandise into the warehouse.
- Arranging incoming deliveries in designated storage areas.
- Reading and deciphering incoming customer orders.
- Locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas.
- Confirming merchandise information matches that of the customer order.
- Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
- Packing the merchandise for shipment/delivery.
- Transporting the packed items to designated delivery locations
- Build and package gift sets
- Openly communicate call outs/concerns on product levels
- Finalizing the work order and updating the database.
- Increase or maintain the company's profits through inventory control
- Adhering to state health and safety practices
- Such duties as are assigned to you from time to time.
- Experience with Inventory Management, Merchandising, and E-commerce
- Proficient user of MS Office and Google Applications
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 40 lbs.